YerevaNN is a non-profit computer science and mathematics research lab based in Yerevan, Armenia.
Read our guide to deep learning. Last updated: December, 2016
The main topics of our research include:
Visit our blog and GitHub for more.
- Time series prediction on medical data
- A set of benchmarks on MIMIC-III dataset [preprint] [code]
- LSTM-based models for the benchmarks [models coming soon]
- This is a collaboration with USC ISI. Partially funded by ISTC.
- Natural language processing with deep learning
- Reproducing DIIN network for NLI [report] [code]
- Reproducing R-NET network for QA [blogpost] [code]
- Developing new dependency parsers and AMR parsers
- This is a collaboration with USC ISI
- Development of Armenian treebanks
- Eastern Armenian treebank is becoming a part of Universal Dependencies [website] [code]
- This is a collaboration with Marat Yavrumyan and Anna Danielyan from Yerevan State University. Partially funded by ANSEF.
The handwritten digits in the background are generated by deep convolutional generative adversarial networks [paper] [code]